Monday, September 14, 2015

Moschino Dreamin'








Jeremy Scott has always been and will forever remain one of my most beloved fashion designers. I have followed his brand "Moschino" for years and am always left speechless (often times having to pick my jaw off the floor) with his eccentric designs. Not only are his designs fun and playful, but a majority of his pieces can be worn off the runway. That's why I decided to name this post Moschino Dreamin'. Sadly, I am not sporting anything by Jeremy Scott in this post; however, my outfit reminded me soo much of his infamous Barbie collection which left me well, Moschino Dreamin' too see what's next for this cool designer.





It's safe to say that much of my inspiration comes from his designs. If you are an avid reader of my blog, or Lookbook you know for a fact that although I do not have one set "style." I enjoy wearing neon and/or colorful clothing. I feel that since I am still young, I might as well play with these styles now!


What is She Wearing?

Windsor Dress
Michael Kors Watch
Forever 21 Sunnies
Kate Spade Purse











17 comments:

  1. Love love those shoes! Great photography too

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you look hottt in this dress! I love the extra floral touch with the heels. And that you have such an amazing style inspiration like Jeremy Scott. It's so fun, just like you!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous!! I love your dress and heels! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is amazing ! Very well done ;) I adore Moschino as well, always so stylish and comfy at once :)


    xxx
    http://fittinggirl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3. Yes, Moschino pieces are very comfy. I love the brand because it's a combination of the 70s, 80s, and 90s all meshed together.

      Delete
  5. Love a backless number! And the pops of pinks.. You go girl! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how well you wear neon! It works wonderfully together, the accessories and the dress! :)

    Moschino certainly does have some fun and unique designs! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you!! Moschino=love.

      Thank you for the compliments.

      Delete
  7. What a great outfit! So vibrant and fun! Great choice! www.shehearts.net x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! Wearing a lot of colors always puts me in a much better mood :).


      Delete
  8. neon is fabulous
    malinda
    www.malindaknowles.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great! love everything about this ootd post.. the shoes, dress and the bag are all spot on :)


    Chic Peachy Pink l Twitter l Instagram l BlogLovin' l Facebook

    ReplyDelete

);