Blog writing is hands down the most difficult type of writing for me. Unlike academic writing, fashion blog writing is not as structured and there is no need to go into depth with the concepts presented in your fashion blogging. Maybe that's why I struggle with it--it forces you think outside the box and pushes for you to be creative ( two things that I struggle with). Maybe one day I will master the art of blog writing; however, today is NOT the day.
Aside from my issues with blog writing, I have been feeling...well... more independent. After finishing my first year of graduate school it struck me--I am an adult. The idea that was once difficult for me to grasp in undergrad has now become my reality and has taken over full fledge. Maybe that's what inspired me to debut this outfit, it serves as a reminder of my budding independence and my femininity.
What is she wearing?
Steve Madden Pumps
Vintage Dress
Forever 21 Beret















congrats on finish school
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home
Congrats on finishing your first year! I really love this photoset, I've been wanting to shoot on a tennis court for ages, but can't seem to find the time when people aren't playing tennis. Blogger struggles haha.
ReplyDeleteI think it can be hard to figure out what to write on outfit posts for me as well. I always try and connect my outfit with a story, but sometimes, it just isn't there! Best of luck with developing your voice (:
Angelina Is | Bloglovin'
You’re officially one of my favourite bloggers, keep up the great work! xxx
ReplyDeleteGhost Girl Fragrance- Dare to be YOU!
you look fab
ReplyDeletehttp://carrieslifestyle.com
Posts online about Amalfi, Egypt, Buenos Aires...
You look so Parisian, I love your dress and beret
ReplyDeletexo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
Yay for independence and you look great. As far as blog writing goes, I think writing about fashion can be hard, but there is no reason why you cannot branch out and write about other things on your blog as well! :)
ReplyDeleteRae | Love from Berlin
Agree with Rae! And yay for femininity too, Banke! It's been a while since I've seen a girl with a beret. You look so chic! I have to admit I'm struggeling sometimes as well when it comes to writing about fashion.
DeleteJOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN
Blog writing can be rough, it's hard for me to focus my thoughts. I feel like I have too much creativity most of the time! Great outfit :)
ReplyDeletexo Kiki
http://colormekiki.com/
I agree. Writing about what you are wearing can be limiting. But it's always great to tie in some event, activity or question to consider so that you don't get bored. Congrats on finishing your first year of grad school!
ReplyDeletexx Yasmin
http://banglesandbungalows.com
Such a pretty silhouette on you!
ReplyDeleteWishes & Reality
so fashionable! love this from head to toe! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Animated Confessions
Oh wow, you look incredible! I love the peplum waist to this outfit and I adore the blunt-cut to your hair :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Love the out and the beret! I hope you can always keep in touch. Thank you for your comment on
ReplyDeleteQing's Style
Love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteLove, Marie Roget
Love the bag!!
ReplyDeleteKayla
Sheer Beauty Blog